Friday, August 10, 2012

Tweet- me- up!

A few months ago I was invited to do a project for Tracey Moberly's Tweet me up! Exhibit in the Tate Modern, needless to say I was thrilled. Below is a preview of what I have submitted, which I've called "Procession".


"August 24th has been assigned as the celebration of the‘International Day Against Intolerance, Discrimination and Violence based on Musical Preferences, Lifestyle and Code.” The project will look to highlight individuality and expression through the arts and music. The words and images provided will include participation from outside groups from art schools to artists; social centres to artists and music makers and any other individuals interested. It will be covered nationwide and internationally through magazines, newspapers and online forums."






                         

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment